The World Between
Meaty, over six feet tall, with long reddish/blonde hair braided up when adventuring, scraggily beard
Beserker/Fighter/Gladiator Level 28
Beserker Inherant Ability – Rage as either a focus action or free action after taking 1 wound. Become immune to mind control, horror or fear. Inflict +1 wound with all melee attacks and +2 to hit. Ignore the first would inflicted (unless wearing metal armor), when rage is over lose 1 wound from strain. Can rage as often as want, but cannot use any talents requiring clear thinking, analysis, patience, speech or teamwork.
Fighter Inherant Ability – Can spend Awesome Points up to get up to my level as bonus to hit. Each point spent grants +2 to-hit.
Awareness – 3
Brawn – 10
Charm – 5
Commitment – 8
Cunning – (-2)
Daring – 8
Wounds – 6
Languages – Reaverspeech, Skaria, Battle Tongue
Talent list is still being re-worked…
1. Unstoppable [Beserk – R] – While in Rage get +1 Wound/Brawn, at end of Rage wounds go away, possibly killing you
2. *Battle Presence [Beserk – C] – Look foe in the eye, take 1d away from attack, 1 use/round. Minions & Toughs will automatically flee unless DM feeds the bowl & you. Out of combat grants +2 to Intimidate. Upgraded to Constant.
3. Gruesome Kill [Beserk – A] – Focus Action; inflict 1 more Wound than necessary to defeat foe, messily destroy target. Allies face 1d10 Horror. Minions & Toughs will automatically flee.
4. *Vicious Attack [Beserk – A] – While in Rage spend 1 AP/Brawn to boost damage. Every 2 pts spent boosts damage by 1. Upgraded to Arena.
5. Purpose [Beserk – R] – If you are upholding a sworn duty (to protect female travelers), once per day, while in Rage, can get +1 AP/Commitment to be spent during Rage.
6. *Charger [Fight – A] – Can move & attack, get +2 to hit or +2 Wounds, decide after rolling, to reuse spend 1 AP. Upgraded damage by 1 Wound.
7. Combat Toughened [Fight – C] – Grants +2 Wounds and +2 Charm to talk people out of violence.
8. Weapon of Choice [Fight – C] – All attack dice are Face dice (Laedunslayer Sword)
9. *Fight Dirty [Fight – C] – Any time roll a “1” on the Face dice, add +2 to Hit or +2 Wounds, decide after rolling. Upgraded damage.
Heavy Armor – Field plate
Light leather armor
Fancy Hvy Battle-Axe – adds up to +1 use of “Expert Parry” talent per round
Leadunslayer – Very Hvy Sword – Dragon slayer, adds +2 to-hit or +1 Wound normally, when fighting Dragons or other reptilian creatures adds an additional +2 to-hit or +1 Wound
4 light throwing axes
Two stone pendants (one is azure and is a keepsake from his first adenture)
Lots of silver & copper
Hat made of women’s panties
Magic ring – soaks 1 Wound per attack
Kaedo is from Verdentopp, a city in Frostreave dedicated to protecting the world from the strangness that comes from the Aether, where he discovered on his 19th birthday that he was sold to his parents by dwarves for some moon rock. He has since been on a quest to discover his birth family. While beginning his search he discovered that his birth father had sold him to the dwarves for a rune axe and he has determined to find his father and take the axe he was traded for. Rumors of his father (and more importantly the axe) have led him to the lottery dungenon where he believes his father may have met his end. He has gone down into the dungeon twice now and lived, including one overnight stay and plans on continuing his search until either he is dead or he finds out what has happened to the axe and his father. He has a betrothed back home, named Marava, but does not feel that he can settle things with her until this quest is completed. He also has great fashion sense (for a beserker) but he does smell kinda funny, even when in clean furs.
He has developed something of a reputation for caraousing around the Laughing Frog Oasis and is now known as the “Lottery Sultan” having survived mulitiple trips below and throwing amazing parties. His favorite party spot is the Last Chance Saloon where he has the “Sultan’s Spot” on the wall for those adventurers who wish to try to best him in a contest of body tossing, sometimes non-consensual. He has also decided that his patron God is Killaine of the Road due to a number of curious events in his life. It is also worth noting that the Laughing Frog God is sometimes considered to be an aspect of Killaine.
Kaedo has become friends and adventuring partners with a Scavanger Master Wizard named Saedenn. The two have become powerful individuals in the oasis and have had many adventures both in and outside of it’s boundries. Returning from Lengtland, Kaedo has also developed a following of 4 Northron fighters willing to fight, die and follow him named Eelfred, Mafres, Delfin & Telslaag. He has also developed a relationship with one of the hand-maidens of the Khan’s woman, named Lifta.